Welcome to the Ladies Section of our website.
On this page you can:
- Keep up to date with up with what's going on in our club and how it effects us women
- Read race reports and photos of our lady runners.
- Get an up to date fixture list for races we are hoping to target as a team
- Get an up to date fixture list of events coming up that you may like to target.
We need you to:
- Contribute your news and views about this page, the club and what you want from it
- Write race reports. If you go to a race write a quick report, take a few photos send them to us (see contact details as bottom of page)
- Turn out for the club and for the women's teams. Every runner counts. Be proud to wear that yellow vest!!!!
Links: Women's health
About us - Ladies
Welcome to the Ladies page. This page is to keep you all up to date with forthcoming events, results, socials etc. If anyone has any results that they want to share, please let me know and I can publish them here.
We have a very successful Ladies section, as West Yorkshire Cross League team Champions again this season 2013/14, and picking up silver medals at the 2014 Yorkshire and 2013 Northern Championships. We've had huge individual success on the roads, fell, track & field leagues and cross country, with many of our athletes achieving PBs, County medals and County and even Country representation. We regularly turn out several teams in the area Road and Cross Country relays as well as Fell relays. Whatever your standard I'm keen to hear from you if you want to get involved in our team events. Most of the races we're focussing on as a club are listed under each 'Section' and on the race calendar. If you need help getting a team out to an event that you are personally targeting please get in touch or see me on a club night at Neiley.