Welcome to the Ladies Section of our website.
On this page you can:
- Keep up to date with up with what's going on in our club and how it effects us women
- Read race reports and photos of our lady runners.
- Get an up to date fixture list for races we are hoping to target as a team
- Get an up to date fixture list of events coming up that you may like to target.
We need you to:
- Contribute your news and views about this page, the club and what you want from it
- Write race reports. If you go to a race write a quick report, take a few photos send them to us (see contact details as bottom of page)
- Turn out for the club and for the women's teams. Every runner counts. Be proud to wear that yellow vest!!!!
Links: Women's health
About us - Ladies
Hi, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Helen, your Ladies Captain.
I may not get down on training nights all that often, but I do race regularly, so will keep in touch with people then. Please feel free to contact me, via the link above. I will be sending out updates via email, so if you want to be added to the circulation list, please let me know.
This page is to keep you all up to date with events, results, socials etc. If anyone has any results that they want to share, please let me know and I can publish them here.
I'm keen to get teams out to as many events as possible, so need your backing and similarly, if you have any events that you'd like support to make up a team, just let me know and I'll see what I can do! We've had great successes in the past few years, winning the West Yorkshire XC League being a highlight. We have so many female members now and yet it is still only small proportion who race....it would be nice to see more of you out there, sporting your amber vest! Let's hope we have a successful year, but it's down to you to enter team events, turn out and have fun!